Sunday, June 02, 2013

Harry on cat duty


A lot of new cats have moved into the neighbourhood recently. We now have two cats - not just the one Harry has known for years.

The new cat dashes around madly and often goes up the chimney.

A lady over the way had three kittens left on her front door step which have now grown up. So Harry spends more time on cat duty in our garden than ever before. He will get excited and bark at cats that don't belong, and sometimes by mistake even barks at cats that do.

From little noises uttered in sleep - half barks - it appears that there are cats there too - in dreamland.

3 comments:

CC said...

A friend who had a Border Terrier, once told me that that dog was the closest thing to a CAT that a DOG could be. Wonder if..at least once in a while..Harry's in touch with his "inner cat"?
=^..^= :~)

Love you Harry!!

marley said...

I used to ave a cat nex door Arry my pal...he would wave at me from da top of da shed.....I dussnt like dat cat

Unknown said...

Hi There,

I am contacting you on behalf of a new dog food brand by a well-known and established dog food brand.

It has recently hit the shelves and we wanted to send some free samples (2.5kg bags) for bloggers to let their dogs try it out.

We don’t necessarily ask for anything in return, but it’d be good to know whether they enjoyed it and if you thought this product was something you’d consider buying for your dog.

If you’d like us to send you a free sample bag then do let me know and I will arrange for a bag to be sent out to you.

Please email me back on annie.kao@waxcomms.com

Many Thanks,

Annie